Matcha Rainbow Set 🌈
Matcha Rainbow Set 🌈
Step straight into matcha wonderland with our Matcha Rainbow set - it's not just a box, it's an explosion of happiness! 🌈✨
Inside this treasure, you will discover:
- Three times more Matcha, three times more pleasure!
Prepare for a fiesta of flavors with 40g of each of our three Matcha Rainbows. Dive into green goodness with Early Harvest Matcha, experience dreamy sips with Matcha Pink, and discover where classic meets cool with Matcha Earl Gray. 🌈🍵✨
The pleasure of whisking mousse
Transform your matcha into a frothy fiesta with our groovy milk frother. It's not just for show off; it's your VIP ticket to creamy perfection! 🎉🍵✨
Dazzling 3D printed box
The box is not just a box, it is a breathtaking spectacle! Printed in 3D, it constitutes the dazzling entrance to your matcha adventure. Your eyes will be delighted even before your taste buds join the party.
Open the box, relax and let the Matcha Rainbow Set turn tea time into a tasty adventure!
From the laughs to the sips, this is a trip you won't want to miss. 🍵🎉
- Nous veillons à ce que vos commandes arrivent à bon port grâce à des méthodes d'expédition sécurisées.
Product History and Expertise
• Free delivery for orders over 49 Euros/CHF.
Here is a quick overview of our delivery times:
- France: Expect your order within 2-3 working days.
- Germany, Austria, Netherlands, Portugal, Italy, Belgium and the rest of the European Union: Delivery takes approximately 5-6 working days.
- United Kingdom: Your order should arrive in 7-8 working days.
For our Swiss customers (Postpac 100% Insured):
- Collections take place on Mondays and Thursdays.
- Your package reaches Swiss Post on Tuesday or Friday, and should be with you in 1-2 business days from there.
Using DHL? Here's what to expect:
- In France : We prepare your order within 24 hours, and DHL delivers the next day.
- Rest of EU : After 24 hours preparation, expect delivery in 2-3 days.
- Switzerland : Likewise, after 24 hours of preparation, delivery takes 2-3 days.
International : Delivery usually takes 5-7 business days.
Please note that these are estimated times and may occasionally vary due to unforeseen factors.
Guarantee and BIO
Our tea is 100% guaranteed, we have absolute confidence in the quality of the products we offer you. Matcha Botanicals is a team of passionate people who have nothing in mind to sell products that we are proud of. These are varieties carefully selected, developed and studied by our producers and with our tea master. The cultivation and manufacturing process is the subject of our full attention, because we are the first consumers of our products, and constantly in search of the best. 💯
As specialists in traditional Japanese Matcha, we exclusively distribute Matcha from equally passionate family farms, all members of the Japan Tea Association, and all producing traditional Japanese Matcha since the 18th century.
Their production methods are on quality standards much higher than that of the "BIO" standards, a simple comparison with a single cup between a "BIO" commercial matcha and those from the plantations that we offer is eloquent!
For our producers, it does not make sense to pay dearly for an ORGANIC label which would guarantee a lower quality than the real quality of their products, while increasing their costs. The production is analyzed regularly to guarantee its quality as strictly as a traditional Organic Matcha. 🌳
Once harvested, the leaves are washed and steamed to freeze their aromas. The steam forms a protective film around the leaf, which allows it to retain its properties. They are then dried in hot air in large nets, and stored.
Less than 30 days before landing in your cup, the leaves are ground, then shipped by boat and train 🚞 to Europe, guaranteeing unparalleled freshness and an exemplary carbon footprint 🌈.
By the way, cultivating a tea plant is like planting a young tree every 5 years.
Glass is one of the most recyclable materials available, and the special black glass we use for our containers is no exception.
These containers are so good though that we would recommend you keep them and use them to store your quality spices, cooking mixes, powders, chocolates and any food that may spoil.